HiDef-movies.com

Movie news, trending, thriller and upcoming events

Wednesday, January 31, 2018

Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D: How The Kree Bring Humans Back to Life

Agents of SHIELD - Tess

We were solidly in the camp that Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.‘s Tess (Eve Harlow) deserved a better death than the sudden hanging she got on last week’s episode. Unlike Virgil (Deniz Akdeniz) – ah Virgil, we hardly knew you) – Tess had endeared us with her scrappy fighter ways and take no BS attitude. Then she was killed by the Kree for something she only semi-had a part in, and it collectively broke our hearts.

Not to worry, Tessiacs – she returns! “Have the doctor awaken our latest acquisition,” Kasius (Dominic Rains) says. “It’s time to remind the humans I am not their enemy. I am their ...

Click to continue reading Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D: How The Kree Bring Humans Back to Life

The post Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D: How The Kree Bring Humans Back to Life appeared first on Screen Rant.


From https://screenrant.com/agents-shield-kree-tess-resurrection-explained/
January 31, 2018 at 04:32AM

No comments:

Post a Comment